请注意，本文编写于 1001 天前，最后修改于 1001 天前，其中某些信息可能已经过时。
This blog post will show you how to interrupt an individual.
To start with, "interrupt" is a verb, "interruption" is a noun. For example:
She interrupts John; there was an interruption.
What time could we interrupt an individual?
- someone is off topic;
- one person talks to long;
- you need to tell someone something important;
- you want to add something.
How to interrupt in a polite manner?
Sorry for interrupting, but ...
- can I just say something here?
- can I just add something here?
- can I just mention something here?
- Before you move on, I'd like to say something.
- Sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to add something.
you can give some body language
- raise hand
- eye contact
- hold up finger
What do you say when someone interrupts you?
Be courteous /polite
- Let them;
- Is there something you'd like to say?
- Let me finish what I was saying?
- I'd almost finished my point.